WATCH: How To Do The NaeNae
- Live Mag UK
Everyone and your nan (well, maybe not) have been doing the NaeNae dance. Stuck on how to perfect it? Trending Moves has got you covered
American hip-hop group We Are Toonz released their track Drop That #NaeNae back in 2013. And the rest, as they say, is history. The NaeNae dance to accompany the song has blown up big time and Live are here to make sure you’re in the know about it.
Want to jump on the trend but don’t know how to do the NaeNae? Well, don’t you worry because we’ve got your back.
Live contributor Leah has demonstrated, through two-step Vine clips, how to do the NaeNae.
- Stand with your feet shoulder length apart and arms to the side.
- Begin to sway back and forth, with your hands facing towards the floor and arms moving up and down.
- Repeatedly do this until you’ve got the hang of it!
- Now lift up one of your arms and continue to sway.
- And just play with it. It’s that simple!
Check out the NaeNae in action in a sick dance routine performed by Leah below:
Want to keep up with more trending moves? Have a look at how to do the shmoney dance.