Livity Limited is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
Information collected through any on-site registration process or by means of any offline channel may be used by Live Mag UK and carefully chosen third parties to contact you by various means, including but not limited to mail, telephone, SMS, MMS, fax or email to:
• send you information about Live Mag UK, its newsletter and offers and competitions
• to alert you to changes to the terms and conditions of Live Mag UK
• to inform you of how Live Mag UK is developing/changing, such as post 2014
• for social impact monitoring purposes
other than where you have indicated you do not wish to receive such information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosing your Information to third parties_
We may disclose your Information to the following types of third parties:
• In the event that we sell any business or assets we may disclose your Information to the potential buyer(s) of such business or assets (or their respective professional advisers);
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect our rights or property, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
• Such as advertisers (for the purpose of serving advertisements), suppliers, potential suppliers and our potential customers and those of our affiliated companies with details about our services, but we will not provide them with any information which can be used to identify you.
Use of registered user information by Live Mag UK
Personal information collected is used for the following purposes:
• registration, membership and general administration
• sending information of other users, newsletters and materials to you on spaces or users either requested directly by you through the website or deemed appropriate in accordance with your consents
• statistical analysis, market research and website use evaluation.
Cookies and use of casual visitor information_
International Transfers of Personal Data_
Security of Information on the internet_
Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of the Information which you transmit to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access, but we cannot absolutely guarantee it will always kept completely secure because of the nature of the internet.
Third party websites_
We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements applicable on those other websites.